Friday, May 23, 2008

Retagged with Paul's Information...

What I was doing ten years ago: I was living in Marion, Indiana, working at the Grant County Rescue Mission as the assistant director.
Five things on my to-do list today:
1. travel from Virginia back home (spent week with Mom & Dad in NJ)
2. check email since gone all week
3. put items on EBAY (books mostly)
4. unpack luggage
5. check mail
Five snacks that I enjoy:
1. popcorn
2. pretzels
3. raw vegetables
4. fresh fruit
5. Chinese restaurant
Five things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. pay tithe
2. pay off debt
3. invest in a home of our own
4. donate money to our church
5. finally keep a savings account open
Three of my bad habits:
1. biting my nails
2. worrying
3. piling up paperwork
Five places I have lived:
1. Glen Burnie, MD (born at hospital in Baltimore, MD)
2. Pasadena, MD
3. Penns Creek, PA (PVBI)
4. Marion, IN (Grant County Rescue Mission)
5. Pell City, AL (Pell City Bible Methodist School)
6. Now in Iva, SC (Pastor of Trinity Bible Church)
Jobs I have had:
1. Servicemaster cleaning company
2. Veterinarian tech/asst
3. Stuffed animal store
4. Weis Supermarket (3rd shift paper aisle stacker)
5. Teacher at Bible Methodist Christian School (Jr. High & Sr. High)
6. Assistant Director at a rescue mission
7. Wendy's (hamburger flipper)

1 comment:

Doug and Kim Hoffman said...

Hey, guys! I found your blog via Tolleytales. Aren't these things great? It's a wonderful way to keep up with friends. We'll enjoy staying in touch with you.

Hoffmans/Dominican Republic

P.S. I LOVE your blog name! How creative.