Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Aren't God's people good????

I woke up this morning to the sound of a lawn mower. Which at first sounded funny to me because if you read my last blog, you will know that Paul dislocated his shoulder on Sat. After that he could not mow. Plus he is also gone to New Jersey this week with his parents to see his aunt who has been very sick. So needless to say I wasn't quite sure where the mower was at. When I looked out the window I had an "angel" in my yard mowing. A little later that "angel" turned into three "angels." Below you will see the pictures of a family, from our church, who came to mow the lawn for us. They knew Paul was hurt and I couldn't possibly mow 6 acres by myself, so they "stepped-up-to-bat." Like I said "Aren't God's people Good?"

"Uncle" Joe cruising along

Thomas geting rid of the weeds


"Aunt" Emma cruising

No comments: