Saturday, July 19, 2008

The Things We Did In Windsor...

We spent this past week at my parents house in Windsor, NY. We also got to be with my brother and his wife and their 4 kids. They are living with my parents right now between transitions. We had a fun full week. On Monday my Aunt Donna and family came to visit, since we were there. My cousin Marea just happened to be visiting my aunt the same week. It was so nice to see her and her girls. We figured out we had not seen each other in 5-6 years. They came for dinner and to enjoy the lake. Below you will see pictures of them in the paddle boats. On Tuesday, Grammy took us all to the Discovery Center in Binghamton, NY. Thank you, Grammy, that was sweet of you. You will also see pics of the Discovery Center below. On Thursday night the girls and I hitched a ride to see my lifetime friends, the Wagstaffs. They have always been like an aunt and uncle to me more than anything. We had a nice visit with them. They taught us how to play Hill Billy Golf. That was a blast. I have to look for the game and get one. She also showed me several quilts she has made through the years. They are beautiful. I have the privilege of owning one of her quilts. She made me one last year. I will treasure it for life. Enjoy the pics below. Sorry they are not in order, but I messed up when I downloaded them.
Ashley and Lauren running the Ice Cream Stand at the Discovery Center

Uncle Jon(my brother) and the kids in the Ambulance at the D.C.

Uncle Jon with the kids, racing Sharree and Kerri

Ashley playing Hill Billy Golf at the Wagstaffs

Lauren and "Uncle" Arnie playing Hill Billy Golf

"Aunt" Ruth Wagstaff

Uncle Jon with Ashley, Lauren, and Vaughn in the Paddle Boat

Lauren, Me, and Ashley by the lake

Sharree, Marea(my cousin), and Kerri Pouzar

Ashley in the fire truck at the D.C.

1 comment:

JenLo said...

I was in Paul's high school class in Hobe Sound. Now my husband and I live in Owego, west of Binghamton. It is so funny to hear about all the things you did in our neck of the woods! We love the discovery center! My husband (an Olsen) is also related to the Wagstaffs so it was cool to see their pictures on here! Tell Paul I said 'Hi'. Your girls are adorable!