Saturday, June 14, 2008

A Tribute to our Dads...

I wanted to take this opportunity to thank our dads for being who they are.
I couldn't ask for a better dad. He has always been there for me, to listen or give advice. He has always been there when I fall, to help pick me up. He has always been there when I call and say "Dad, I need some advice or Dad, how would you fix??? or Dad, Our car is doing this ??? what would it be???" He has always been a loving dad. He is a wonderful Pop-Pop. Thank you dad for just being you. I love you more than words can say.
Then, to my father-in-law I would like to say thank you for always being there for me. You have accepted me right in to the family as a daughter you never had. I love your quiet ways about you, your silly little laugh, and your sweet spirit. I love like you like a dad, not a father-in-law. Our girls think you are great. Thank you for being you!
Dads, we love you. Keep up the good work. You're the best!!!
My wonderful dad, Roger.


My great father-in-law, Ken.

No comments: