Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day...

I wanted to say Happy Father's Day to the man I love. You are a wonderful father and I love you very much. I can't believe it has been almost 13 yrs. It seems like just yesterday you were barking to get my attention at PVBI. Here are some of the pictures of you and the girls and dad from today... Ashley, Paul, and Lauren

Ashley, Paul, and Lauren in front of the flowers

Paul and the girls helping with the special at church.

Paul and his dad showing off their new ties.

2 comments:

Faith said...

Looks like you all had a really nice Father's Day. Wish we could have been over there...

I am glad, however, that you are blogging! :) At least we get to share a little bit in your day.

David and Terri said...

It was nice to find you in the blogging world.

David and Terri (DeVinney) Walter