Monday, May 18, 2009

Piano Recital...

May 12th, the girls had their yearly recital with their piano teacher, Rita Moore. They both did a very good job. When they had their recital I got a picture of them with their teacher, but forgot to get pics of them at the piano. I was not very happy with myself, needless to say. Then, on top of that, the videos I got while they were playing, are to big or something to upload to blogger, because it keeps saying there was an error. I wanted my fellow bloggers to be able to hear them, but for now you will have to wait. Yesterday, at church, we had a mini recital for the church people and I was able to get pictures of the girls playing. I also used my camcorder this time to video them. Now I just have to figure out how to get the videos from there to the computer. If anyone knows how let me know please. They played 2 songs each. Ashley played ~ "Joyful, Joyful, We Adore Thee" and "Morning Prelude" Lauren played ~ "When the Saints Go Marching In" and "Pastorale". We are so proud of them and they are both improving greatly. Keep up the good work girls!!!

The girls with their piano teacher, Ms. Rita...


Ashley, playing one of her songs...

Lauren, playing "When the Saints"

2 comments:

Marea P said...

Way to go girls! I will look forward to hearing them play if you figure out how to upload the video. The tea party sounded like lots of fun and I like your serving dishes (black iron w/ white dishes). Very nice!!!!

Lisa Messner said...

Good job! Would love to hear them!