Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day...

I wanted to take the opportunity to say Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there. I hope each one of you had a very special day. My daughters got me 2 hanging baskets of flowers and 2 candles. They were so sweet. They were so excited about it. I had hardly got in my mother-in-laws door after church, and they were handing me the stuff. Unfortunately, I was not able to be with my mom again this year. I don't get to see her a whole lot because she lives in New York and I live in South Carolina, but I did get to call her and I sent her a gift earlier this week in the mail. I do want my mom to know she is a wonderful person and I love her very much. I did get to be with my mother-in-law today and she made us a wonderful dinner. Thanks mom!!! My mother-in-law is a wonderful person and she is more of a "mom" than a mother-in-law. I want her to know I love her very much. Here are a few pics we were able to get at their house today.

My beautiful family gathered around me on the swing...

Paul and his mom, Donna.

No comments: