Friday, February 27, 2009

Potato Salad 101...

Today, in school, the girls were in a spot in their books that we couldn't do much because of it being a Friday so mommy had to get creative. So, I decided to take them upstairs and have a cooking lesson. I had to make potato salad for our church game night so I had the girls do it for class. They peeled and chopped the potatoes, peeled and chopped the eggs, and added all of the ingredients. All of this, of course, with a little assistance from mommy. Here are a few pics of the girls creating their master piece.
Ashley concentrating on peeling the potatoes...

Lauren, don't chop them too small...

Ashley peeling the eggs...

Lauren chopping eggs...

Just a touch of sugar...
Ashley don't add too much pepper...
Just a little mustard, Lauren...

Ashley adding the relish...

Lauren we need lots of mayo...

Our finished product. Doesn't it look yummy?

1 comment:

Faith said...

Oooooo I missed it!! lol That last photo makes me wish I were there! :) Yummy indeed. :)