Sunday, April 4, 2010

Catching Up...

I thought I had better update my blog, finally!!! Life since Christmas has been absolutely crazy, which is an understatement! I am going to try to fill you in on what has been happening in our lives since then.
There is not a lot that happened in January that was exciting other than Paul turned 41. I also tried to get used to a new employee at work. Then we also had to do a funeral
for one of our parishoners. That was rough.
In February Paul had the privilege of going to the 50th anniversary of HSBC. He also took his parents down there for camp. He really enjoyed that. We also got 3-4 inches of snow on Feb. 12th. That was exciting for the girls. There was enough snow for them to make a snowman. Also, in Feb. Ashley turned double digits. Yes, my pumpkin is 10 yrs. old. The highlight for her was receiving her laptop from her Mom-Mom and Pop-Pop.
In March I had the privilege of going to NY to be with my sister. She had her 1st baby and asked me to come and help her. I flew up on March 11th and got to stay until the 17th. I really enjoyed that and loved holding and caring for my newest nephew. I also had to work constantly because we lost the new employee we had gained at the Library.
Now we are in April and it does not seem possible. We had a great Easter. I trust each one of you did as well. Sorry these pics are backwards.

The Young family Easter '10.

Our sweet baby dolls... Ashley 10 & Lauren 8...

Lauren with her Easter basket...

Ashley with her Easter basket...

The proud parents, Jenn, Tom and Baby Tyler.


Sweet baby Tyler!!!


Ashley and her laptop (netbook).

Ashley waiting to open her gifts...

Beautiful snow in February.

The girls first snowman, SC style!!!!

No comments: