Saturday, October 10, 2009

Greenville Zoo and Falls Park

Yesterday we, went as a family, on a field trip to Greenville Zoo. When we first left our house it looked like it was going to rain, so we prayed that the Lord would hold off the rain. Thank the Lord, He did. It was an overcast day, but perfect, because the animals were very active. It was a very nice and they had the zoo decorated for "Boo at the Zoo" so it gave us an extra benifit with our pics. We had so much fun posing with the decorations and the statues. They also had a very nice playground right outside of the zoo. It was unlike any playground I have ever seen. It was very 21st century. As we were leaving the zoo Paul mentioned that he'd love to find the waterfalls that are in Greenville. Well, he had no sooner said that when we saw a sign for Falls Park. We decided to follow the signs, and I am so glad we did. The place was absolutely breath taking. The falls were beautiful, and surrounded by a very nice park. We walked right down by the falls and I took advantage by taking some pictures. It was a very nice day and we created some great memories we will never forget. Sorry the pics are backwards. I always forget you have to think opposite.

The beautiful falls...

More of the falls...

Christine...

Paul...
Ashley...

Lauren...

Smile Pretty everyone...

The Three Amigos...

Mommy, she's got me...
She can't get me...

We're really hungry, Lauren...

They sure are big...

The Three Stooges...

Ouch...

I can take down this bear...
He's a nice bear, Paul...

Can we get one mommy...

He is fun to ride on...

This was the cutest little orangutan....

Mommy, he's got me...
Honey, help...

Aaaaahhhh...

Mommy, this lion is a lot more tame...

Can I have one for a pet...

No comments: