Monday, July 6, 2009

It's Official...

I am now an Anderson County Library Employee. Several months ago I applied for a part-time job at our Library here in Iva. I did not get the job then and that was okay. Well, a few weeks ago the lady they hired the first time quit to move to Ohio, so I decided to try again. This time I got an interview, which scared me to death. It was my first formal interview. Then later that week I was offered the job. I had told the Lord it was in his hands from the beginning. Well, it was meant to be this time because today I started my first day on the job. It was a lot of fun, but talk about brain over load. I think I am really going to enjoy the job. It is a nice relaxed atmosphere and it is only 15 hours a week, 3-4 hours a day. I will be working Mon.- Wed. and Fri. I will have Thurs. and Sat. off. This week I am working 20 hrs. but I am also training. Please pray for me that I will catch on fast.


2 comments:

Marea P said...

Way to go, Christine! I am sure you'll be a great librarian!

Jenn said...

It's only 10 days until the Garigens invade your house! We can't wait. Tell Ashley and Lauren they better get ready to play some baseball and bocce and soccer and track and....

We love you - see you soon.