Thursday, October 16, 2008

Family Photos...

While we were in the mountains of Georgia this past weekend, I decide to have some fun with my camera and tripod. I was trying to get some good pictures for Christmas. I think some of them came out pretty good considering I had to fight with the sun. Let me know what you think.

Ashley and Lauren...

My beautiful girls...


Lauren...


Ashley...




Paul, Dave, Ken Jr. and Mom and Dad...

All of the Youngs...

The Anniversary couple...


All the grandchildren...

All the grandchildren with their Mom-Mom...

The proud grandparents and their grandchildren...

The Youngs...


3 comments:

Julie Schultz said...

My favourite of the girls is the back to back one.

Marea P said...

I agree with your friend. I like the one of the girls back to back on the steps. I see that Lauren will be getting as tall as her mom soon, from your family shot. :)

Boog said...

I really like the one of the girls on the rocks. Outside pictures are so much nicer than indoor. They are really getting big. Been thinking of you guys lately. Give us a call sometime.