Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Lauren Turns 7...

Yesterday, my baby turned 7 years old. That is so hard to believe. It seems like just yesterday we were bringing her home from UAB Hospital in Alabama. The last 7 years she has brought joy and delight into our lives. She is a smart and fun loving little girl. I pray that she grows up to be all God wants her to be.
Last week I had asked her what she wanted for her Birthday supper. She informed me that she wanted roast beef with mashed potatoes and gravy. That is her favorite meal. So last night we had Mom-Mom, Pop-Pop, Uncle Ken, and Aunt Faith over for her dinner. We enjoyed a good time of fellowship with them. We also had cake and ice cream too. Below you will see her with some of her gifts. Happy Birthday, Lauren!!!! We love You.
Lauren blowing out the candles on her cake.

Lauren with her gifts

OOh... more Pet Shop

Lauren loves to play with Pet Shop toys. They are cute.

2 comments:

Lisa Messner said...

It is hard to believe she is 7 already. I remember going to the hospital when she was born to see you guys. What a cutie! Tell her happy birthday from us!

Marea P said...

I finally started a blog page. What's worse than Lauren turning 7, is remembering when you were 7. :) I've enjoyed reading your blog and Sharree and Kerri love the girls' puppy.
Marea