Saturday, August 16, 2008

Yes, we are still alive...

For all of you bloggers out there that thought I would never blog again, I am truly sorry!!! We have been on the run and soooooo.... busy since we got back that I have not had time to sit down and write a blog entry. We have been doing "Spring Cleaning" in August. Kind of late huh? Plus my mother-in-law and I hosted a baby shower at her house, for a girl in our church, this past week. We had a lot of prep for that, but it sure was worth it. We had a blast at the shower. We also went to Charlotte this weekend to spend time with some of Paul's family. All of us, the ladies that is, enjoy getting together to scrapbook. We try to get together once a month. We have so much fun. I have also been trying to get ready for school this year. We finally came up with all the money we needed to order the curriculum, so I ordered that and have been waiting for it to come in the mail. It has finally all arrived. Now if I can get myself psychologically and emotionally ready we will start school this week. If not, I will wait until next week. I don't have to be in a huge rush to start. That is one advantage of homeschooling. I just need to make sure I get in 180 days. I don't take all the breaks that the schools around here take, so I can get the days in easily. Well, it is almost Sunday and I have some things to do yet so I will sign off for now. I do promise to return very soon with some pics of our first day of school and maybe I can get some baby shower pics on here too. Ta-Ta for now. To all you bloggers out there have a Great Sunday!!!

No comments: